Prep Time:15 mins
Cook Time:12 mins
Tarty, hearty, and a fan-favorite at any party. This Blueberry Scone is so easy to make yet packs a powerful punch as a side dish or stand-alone treat. The golden-brown edges, sweet blueberries bites, and topped with smooth vanilla icing satiates any time of day.
- 1 bag Kodiak Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, cold
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Pour Kodiak Blueberry Muffin Mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Cut butter into cubes and work into the mix by hand.
- Stir in milk until combined.
- Scoop 1/4 cup-sized rounds of dough onto a lined baking sheet and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Once cooled, stir the icing ingredients together and drizzle over the scones.