Caramel Brownie Bites
- 104 Calories
- 2g Protein
- 17g Carbs
Salted Caramel Brownie Bites are easier to make than you might expect. Point in case: this caramel brownie bites recipe takes just 20 minutes to make and results in delicious mini caramel brownie bites the whole family will love. They're even made using Kodiak Cakes Double Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix to give each brownie bite the nourishment of 100% whole grains and protein.
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Double Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoon of vegetable, canola, or coconut oil
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 4 tablespoons of caramel syrup
- 4 tablespoons of caramel pieces (optional)
- 4 tablespoons of chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a mini muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients except caramel pieces and chocolate chips into aÂ large bowl or stand mixer.
- Mix until well combined and smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Drizzle with caramel syrup and caramel pieces if desired.
- Sprinkle onÂ chocolate chips.