Caramel Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:10 mins
- 250 Calories
- 8g Protein
- 8g Total Fat
- 39g Carbs
- View Full Info
Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes are a classic, but for the champs in the kitchen, slap on some caramel and you’ve got yourself some GOLD! This decadent stack isn’t for the faint of heart—it’s for days when you want to keep the adventure going, you bring all the sweet, indulgent flavors to the table.
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Kodiak Chocolate Chip Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- Mash banana slices in a small bowl with a fork.
- Add eggs to mashed bananas and whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine Kodiak mix, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and stir together.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients.
- Slowly add water and stir until smooth.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips until batter is smooth and sticky.
- Grease a preheated griddle and add 1/4 cup pancakes batter at a time, cooking pancakes until golden brown.
- Stack pancakes and top with bananas, chocolate chips, and caramel sauce.