- 250 Calories
- 14g Protein
- 19g Carbs
These spinach pancakes are a great source of nutrients, whole grains, and protein with fewer carbs. Featuring Kodiak Carb-Conscious Flapjack & Waffle Mix, this recipe packs a whole lot of what you need first thing in the morning into a simple stack of pancakes. Try adding an egg on top for even more protein!
- 1 cup Kodiak Carb-Conscious Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup water
*Pro Tip: Prefer the carbs? Sub out our Carb-Conscious mix for your favorite Kodiak Flapjack & Waffle Mix options.
- Place spinach and water in a blender
- Blend on high speed for 30-60 seconds or until smooth
- Add Kodiak Carb-Conscious Flapjack and Waffle mix and continue to blend until combined
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a heated and greased pan or griddle. Cook on medium-high heat or 375°F, until bubbles form on the top. Flip and continue to cook until golden brown