Cast Iron Pizza
- 370 Calories
- 15g Protein
- 21g Total Fat
- 32g Carbs
- View Full Info
You knead this Cast Iron Pizza—literally. Gather your family around the dinner table, and if you have littles, let them be your sous chef during the meal making, and dig into a straight out the oven, homemade pizza. The dough calls for Kodiak’s Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix for a smooth texture and 100% whole grains. The toppings—we’ll leave that part up to you!
- 1 1/2 cup Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices
- Optional vegetables: mushrooms, onion, green bel pepper, etc.
- In a large bowl, combine Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix, water, and oil until a soft dough forms.
- Press the dough into a circle on a cast iron pan.
- Top with pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, and vegetables.
- Cover and cook over hot coals or a fire for 10-15 minutes or until the bottom of the crust is golden*.
*Tip: Bake at home in an oven set to 400°F for 25-30 minutes or until the bottom of the crust is golden.