- 1 1/2 cup Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices
- Optional vegetables: mushrooms, onion, green bel pepper, etc.
- In a large bowl, combine Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix, water, and oil until a soft dough forms.
- Press the dough into a circle on a cast iron pan.
- Top with pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, and vegetables.
- Cover and cook over hot coals or a fire for 10-15 minutes or until the bottom of the crust is golden*.
*Tip: Bake at home in an oven set to 400°F for 25-30 minutes or until the bottom of the bottom of the crust is golden.