Chocolate Chip Flax Seed Cookies
- 240 Calories
- 3g Protein
- 33g Carbs
- View Full Info
Looking to make your next batch of chocolate chip cookies just a tad healthier? These Chocolate Chip Flax Seed Cookies will do the trick. Not only was our Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Frontier Cookie Mix created using a 100% whole grain flour blend, but this recipe also adds nutrient-rich flax seeds to the mix to make a wholesome cookie full of fiber and healthy fats. Pro-tip: substitute 1/4 cup applesauce with half of the butter for a batch of cookies with even less fat.
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the ground flax seeds and water.
- Set aside to thicken for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the flax & egg with Kodiak Cakes mix and melted butter.
- Place balls of dough (about golf ball- sized onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cookies are light golden brown.