Chocolate Chip Waffle Cereal
- 360 Calories
- 12g Protein
- 15g Total Fat
- 46g Carbs
- View Full Info
Your stomach called, it can’t decide between waffles or cereal for breakfast, so we found the perfect solution... Waffle Cereal. This crave-worthy breakfast satiates your hunger growl with spoonfuls of delicious taste and satisfying texture. Every bowl packs-in a hearty serving of whole grains, a punch of protein, and the sweet taste of chocolate and buttermilk flavor all doused in your milk of choice. Now you never have to choose between waffles or cereal again!
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1 package Kodiak Cubs Original Adventure Waffles
- 4 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups milk
- Place each waffle quadruplet in a toaster and toast well. You don’t want it to burn, but to be nice and crispy.
- Break each waffle quadruplet up into single mini waffles.
- Place eight mini waffles in each bowl.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of mini chocolate chips over each bowl of mini waffles.
- Drizzle each bowl of mini waffles with 1/2 tablespoon of maple syrup.
- Pour 1/2 cup of milk into each bowl and enjoy immediately!