Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownie Cup
- 550 Calories
- 12g Protein
- 64g Carbs
This Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownie Cup recipe is a decadent dessert that fits in one, single-serve cup. It's hard enough to turn down chocolate covered strawberries, let alone when they're served over Kodiak Cakes warm Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cup. Ready in just 20 minutes, this dessert is a delicious and easy option for any occasion.
IngredientsChocolate covered strawberries:
- 6 strawberries
- 1/2 cup white candy coating chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup dark candy coating chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cups
- 3/4 cup water
- Wash and dry the strawberries.
- Dip strawberries in the melted white chocolate and drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
- Set aside to dry.
- Combine dark chocolate and heavy cream in a small saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until melted and combined.
- Stir Â¼ cup water into each Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cup and microwave one at a time on high for 1 minute.
- Top the brownies with chocolate sauce and chocolate covered strawberries.