Chocolate Oatmeal Protein Bars
- 224 Calories
- 10g Protein
- 12g Total Fat
- 21.3g Carbs
- View Full Info
It;s no secret that hard-to-chew protein bars can get old. So, when you need a great-tasting alternative to your go-to protein bar, be sure to give this Chocolate Oatmeal Protein Bar Recipe a try. This recipe calls for Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix to give each bar about 10 grams of protein, while 100% whole grains, chia seeds, hemp seeds, and applesauce makes these oatmeal chocolate chip protein bars a reliable source of nourishment when you need it.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Kiwi and Carrot
- coconut oil for greasing pan
- 1 cup natural almond butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup your favorite chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2-1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup extra dark chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease 9x13 pan with coconut oil and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond butter, maple syrup, protein powder, and Kodiak Cakes mix. Mix until incorporated.
- Beat in the eggs. Add apple sauce and mix until combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until evenly dispersed.
- Pour dough into pan and press with your hands or the back of a wooden spoon until itâs evenly distributed throughout the pan. If desired, press some extra shredded coconut on top.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until dough is set and cooked through.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before cutting into 20 squares.
- Wrap squares individually in plastic wrap and store in the fridge for an easy grab-and-go snack.