Chocolate Oatmeal Protein Bars
Prep Time:15 mins
Cook Time:60 mins
- 310 Calories
- 10g Protein
- 19g Total Fat
- 27g Carbs
- View Full Info
It's no secret that hard-to-chew protein bars can get old. So, when you need a great-tasting alternative to your go-to protein bar, be sure to give this Chocolate Oatmeal Protein Bar Recipe a try. This recipe calls for Kodiak Cakes Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Chip Protein Ball Mix to give each bar about 10 grams of protein, while 100% whole grains, pecan butter, unsweetened coconut, and chia seeds make these oatmeal chocolate chip protein bars a reliable source of nourishment when you need it.
- 1 bag Kodiak Cakes Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Chip Protein Ball Mix
- 3/4 cup Purely Pecans Nut Butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut, plus extra for topping
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer or hand stir until fully combined. For additional moisture add up to 2 tablespoons water.
- Line a 9” x 9” pan with plastic wrap or parchment.
- Use the back of a rubber spatula to press the mixture into the pan until evenly distributed. Sprinkle with additional coconut and lightly press onto the bar.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Slice the chilled bars into 9 pieces.
- Store the bars covered and refrigerated for up to one week.