CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BARS
- 320 Calories
- 10g Protein
- 12g Total Fat
- 46g Carbs
- View Full Info
Kill two birds with one stone (figuratively speaking, of course) and get your sweet tooth fix plus added protein with these mouth-watering peanut butter chocolate bars. With this recipe, you’re entering indulgent territory, so be prepared to go the distance with a blend sweet and salty flavor and rich texture to savor.
Recipe provided by Bella Karragiannidis
- (1) batch Kodiak Chocolate Fudge Brownies (prepared per package instructions)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened, creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- *1/2 teaspoon salt (if peanut butter is unsalted)
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Prepare brownies according to package instructions and cool to room temperature.
- Measure the peanut butter into a glass bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to ensure the peanut butter is nice and soft. Add the powdered sugar and whip until the peanut butter is nice and smooth. Spread peanut butter filling evenly over brownies.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in short bursts or over a double boiler. Stir in oil. Pour melted chocolate over the peanut butter layer and smooth until nice and even.
- Refrigerate to set.
To serve, remove from the refrigerator and cut into squares. Best served cold.