Chocolate Protein Cookies
- 73 Calories
- 2g Protein
- 8g Carbs
- View Full Info
Eating healthy doesn't mean you need to swear off sweets for good. This Chocolate Protein Cookies Recipe uses Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix to bring the nourishment of 100% whole grains and protein to each cookie--without sacrificing taste to do so. Simply combine ingredients, prepare batter, and bake at 350 degrees for just eight minutes before enjoying these healthy chocolate protein cookies. Just don't forget to make enough to share!
- 10 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2-3/4 cups Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Power Cakes
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped, if desired (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix butter, sugar, vanilla, and egg. Stir in Kodiak mix, followed by chocolate chips (and nuts, optional). The dough will be crumbly.
- Drop about 2 teaspoons of dough at a time onto ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart; flatten slightly. Cookies will hold the form of dough, ie if left as a ball will
- remain in similar shape.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges start to crisp. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
- Enjoy with a glass of milk!