Double Chocolate Pumpkin Quick Bread
Thereâs no shortage of Autumn inspired recipes in the Kodiak Cookbook, but if you need one that is quick, simple, and versatile, look no further than this Pumpkin Chocolate Quick Bread. Featuring the delicious duo of pumpkin and chocolate, this recipe can take on just about any form youâd like! From a loaf to a 9x13, a whole basket of muffins, or the base for a layered fall trifle.
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Double Dark Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
- Place Kodiak Cakes mix in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, pumpkin puree, milk, and oil together until smooth.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry mix until combined.
- Place in a greased loaf pan and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- To make the ganache, heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan until scaling (do not boil).
- Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in chocolate chips until smooth.
- Transfer the ganache to a small bowl and refrigerate for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Spread the cooled ganache evenly over the top of the bread.