Football Protein Balls
- 210 Calories
- 10g Protein
- 10g Total Fat
- 24g Carbs
Being a superfan takes effort. Avoid running out of gas before the fourth quarter by having a batch of these Football Protein Balls on hand. Made with Kodiak Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Balls mix, they're full of whole grains and the nutrients you need to cheer your team on to victory.
- 1 bag Kodiak Cakes Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Protein Ball Mix
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (or preferred nut butter)
- 1/3 cup honey (or other liquid sweetener)
- 1/3 cup water
- White decorative icing
- In a large mixing bowl combine Kodiak Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Balls mix, peanut butter, honey, and water. Mix until fully combined.
- Divide into 14 pieces and shape each into the shape of a football. If mixture is a little too dry while doing this, just add a tablespoon of water at a time to make mixture stick together better.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Use white icing to pipe laces on the tops of the protein balls to resemble a football.