Holiday Bear Bite Bark
Need a new chocolate bark recipe for your next potluck, party, or late-night craving? Look no further than this easy-to-make Bear Bite Bark. Five different layers of chocolate, cranberries, nut butter, more chocolate, and Kodiak Cakes Bear Bites makes it difficult to stop at just one serving. Do you prefer milk or dark chocolate? What about almond or peanut butter? This recipe yields endless possibilities to customize your chocolate bark.
- 1-1/2 cup dark chocolate melting wafers
- 2 cups white chocolate melting wafers
- 1 â 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Bear Bites
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pecans, diced
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate over a double boiler until smooth and pour onto a prepared baking sheet and evenly with a spatula until the chocolate is about 1/8-inch thick. Let set completely.
- Melt the white chocolate over a double boiler until smooth and pour over the set dark chocolate. Spread evenly with a spatula.
- Immediately sprinkle Bear Bites, cranberries, pecans, and pepitas on top.
- Let rest for 10-15 minutes or refrigerate until set.
- Break into bark pieces and serve.