Holiday Bear Bite Bark
Need a new chocolate bark recipe for your next potluck, party, or late-night craving? Look no further than this easy-to-make Bear Bite Bark. Five different layers of chocolate, cranberries, nuts & seeds, more chocolate, and Kodiak Bear Bites make it difficult to stop at just one serving. Plus, this recipe yields endless possibilities to customize your chocolate bark just the way you like it!
- 1-1/2 cup dark chocolate melting wafers
- 2 cups white chocolate melting wafers
- 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Chocolate Bear Bites
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pecans, diced
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate over a double boiler until smooth and pour onto a prepared baking sheet and evenly with a spatula until the chocolate is about 1/8-inch thick. Let set completely.
- Melt the white chocolate over a double boiler until smooth and pour over the set dark chocolate. Spread evenly with a spatula.
- Immediately sprinkle Bear Bites, cranberries, pecans, and pepitas on top.
- Let rest for 10-15 minutes or refrigerate until set.
- Break into bark pieces and serve.