Honey Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars
Prep Time:30 mins
Cook Time:190 mins
- 420 Calories
- 9g Protein
- 24g Total Fat
- 41g Carbs
- View Full Info
No need to pinch yourself, this Honey Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bar recipe is the real deal. Between Kodiak thin & Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies and Nature Nates 100% pure honey, you can now turn your dessert dreams into a reality. The best part? No baking required!
- 16 oz Kodiak Thin & Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 Nature Nate's Honey
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 oz Cool Whip divided
- 3.9 oz instant chocolate pudding
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Finely crush 20 of the Kodiak chocolate chip thin & crispy cookies In a blender or food processor.
- Melt the butter in a medium microwavable bowl and add in honey. Mix well. Add the crushed cookies and mix until well moistened. Press into an 8 X 8-inch baking dish, and place into the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes to set.
- Mix the package of pudding with the 1-1/2 cups of milk in a small bowl, and place into refrigerator to set.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla together.
- Fold in 1 cup of the Cool Whip and mix until well blended.
- Place dollops of cream cheese mixture over the crust, and with an offset spatula, gently spread to completely cover.
- Doing the same with the chocolate pudding, place dollops over the cream cheese and evenly distribute.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip over the pudding.
- Refrigerate two hours. Place into freezer for a half hour to completely set and allow for neat slices.
- In a plastic bag, break up the remaining cookies.
- Sprinkle the cookies and chocolate / peanut butter chips over the top just before serving.