Kitchen Sink Cookies
- 210 Calories
- 4g Protein
- 10g Total Fat
- 28g Carbs
- View Full Info
It’s everything but the kitchen sink — literally. These Kitchen Sink Cookies have it all: protein, whole grains, sweet chocolate chips, crunchy Kodiak® Bear Bites, and salty pretzels. Curb those mid-afternoon cravings with a sweet and salty snack or slip this wholesome, yet delicious, treat in the kiddos lunchbox. These easy and oh-so-delicious cookies come together in just 20 short minutes... so you bet we’ll be whipping up a batch any chance we get.
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Chocolate Chip Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup mini pretzels
- 1/3 cup Kodiak Honey Bear Bites, lightly crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place softened butter and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for five minutes until very light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg yolks, one at a time. Add the vanilla and beat in.
- Add the chocolate chip waffle mix to the bowl and beat in until a thick dough forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, mini pretzels, and bear bites until evenly distributed.
- Scoop mounds of batter (about one scant quarter cup in volume) onto the prepared, baking sheet, spacing mounds, 2 inches apart.
- Press the mountains down about halfway with your hand to flatten slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Let cool for two minutes on sheet then move to rack. Store in an airtight container.