Mini PB Banana Bites
- 230 Calories
- 9g Protein
- 10g Total Fat
- 29g Carbs
How is it possible we just made breakfast/snack time easier? Three words: PB Banana Bites. Just grab that last banana on the counter, your fav nut butter, and craft some delicious bites that your kiddos, and you, will go absolutely bananas for. Using our Kodiak Cubs™ Adventure Flapjacks for some hearty protein and easy whole grains, you can fuel your big days quicker than you can spell B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 24 Kodiak Cubs Adventure Flapjacks
- 1 small banana, peeled, cut into 12 slices
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 12 toothpicks
- Toast the flapjacks to golden brown.
- Place one banana slice on top of a flapjack. Top the banana slice with 1 teaspoon of peanut butter. Top the peanut butter with another flapjack.
- Drive a toothpick into the center of the flapjack stack to hold it together.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to form 12 total bites.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.