Mummy Granola Bars
Haven't quite picked what to bring to the Halloween potluck? Mummy granola bars are a must. Hauntingly delicious and creepily crunchy, choose your favorite flavor Kodiak Cakes Crunchy Granola Bar, and then top with strands of icing and a pair of edible eyes or chocolate chips.
- 1 box (6 packs) Kodiak Cakes Oat & Honey Crunchy Granola Bars
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 24 candy eyeballs or mini chocolate chips
- Remove crunchy granola bars from packaging and lay flat on parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla together until smooth.
- Place the glaze in a piping bag or a plastic bag with the tip cut off.
- Drizzle the glaze across the bars. Place candy eyeballs or mini chocolate chips over the glaze, toward the top of the bar.
- Let sit for 15-20 minutes or until the icing firms up; serve.