Peanut Butter Banana & Maple Protein Balls
Prep Time:15 mins
- 200 Calories
- 9g Protein
- 10g Total Fat
- 19g Carbs
- View Full Info
This recipe for Peanut Butter, Banana, & Maple Protein Balls is perfect next time you need a filling, protein-packed, and easy on-the-go snack. So, whether it’s keeping the little ones happy in the backseat on a road trip or refueling halfway up to the summit, mix up a batch of these tasty bites for yourself. Combining the delicious flavors of peanut butter, banana, and chocolate always makes a crowd-pleaser.
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Ball Mix
- 1 banana, mashed
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Kodiak Cakes Peanut Butter Syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Divide and roll mixture into 14 balls (for additional moisture, add up to 2 tablespoons water).
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store any extras in the refrigerator.