Peanut Butter Bear Bite Bars
- 200 Calories
- 6g Protein
- 23g Carbs
- View Full Info
These no bake peanut butter bars are a hearty, filling, snack option and don't even require an oven to make. Made with Kodiak Cakes Bear Bites, peanut butter, nuts, and honey they've got trail worthy ingredients that together make a convenient on-the-go bar. Just mix, press, refrigerate, and enjoy.
- 1 cup any Kodiak Cakes Bear Bites, broken into small pieces
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Line an 8"x8" pan with parchment paper.
- Combine bear bite pieces, oats, dried cranberries, chopped almonds, pepitas, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Heat the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil together in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until combined.
- Add the heated peanut butter mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Let sit for 5 minutes or until cool.
- Gently stir in chocolate chips.
- Press into the prepared pan and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Cut evenly into 12 bars.
- Place the bars in a sealed container and store in the fridge.