Protein Pizza Dough
- 123 Calories
- 7g Protein
- 3g Total Fat
- 19g Carbs
Hit those protein goals easy with help from this hearty and delicious Protein Pizza Dough. It’s not only easy to prepare, but it’s also packed with trusty ingredients like whole grains and a whole lotta protein. And the best part? It gives you the chance to level up your next slice with all your favorite toppings for a hearty and wholesome meal tailored to your taste. Need some ideas? These Heart-Shaped Pizzas feature some of our favorite combos!
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 2-1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1-3/4 cups + 2 tablespoons Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place the honey, warm water, and yeast in a small bowl and stir together. Let sit for 5-7 minutes or until yeast is foamed and bubbly.
- Add the Kodiak mix, olive oil, and salt to a bowl of a stand mixer. Add the yeast mixture and mix with a dough hook until a sticky dough forms. Continue to mix on medium speed for 5-minutes.
- Coat the inside of a bowl with olive oil and place the pizza dough inside. Cover with a towel and let rise for about 45 minutes, or until doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 400° Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the risen dough on the parchment paper and dust lightly with Power Cakes mix. Roll out into a large circle, around 10” in diameter, larger if you’d like a thinner crust.
- Top pizza dough as desired (marinara, mozzarella, and pepperoni are always a classic) and bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and crust is lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly, and slice!