Pumpkin filling isnât just for pies anymore. So, bail on freezing the butter and put aside the rolling pin, you can satisfy your pumpkin craving with a warm batch of these delicious Pumpkin Brownies instead. Chocolate and pumpkin is the brownie combination you didnât realize you needed in your life.
- 1 Box Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
- Combine Kodiak Cakes mix, eggs, butter, oil, and water in a large bowl. Stir in optional chocolate chips. Set aside.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and sugar until smooth. Add the egg and continue to mix on high speed until creamy and lump-free.
- Pour half of the brownie mix into a greased 9âx 9â pan.
- Place the pumpkin filling over the brownie mix and spread evenly.
- Spoon clumps of the remaining brownie mix over the top of the pumpkin filling.
- Gently swirl the batter with a knife.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then swirl again.
- Place the brownies back into the oven for an additional 30 minutes or until a toothpick into the center comes out slightly moist.
- Remove from oven and let cool before slicing.