Pumpkin Cookie Butter Stuffed Cookies
- 113 Calories
- 1g Protein
- 7g Total Fat
- 11g Carbs
Youâll want to be sure to try this Pumpkin Cookie Butter Stuffed Cookies Recipe before fall is officially over. These thin yet filling cookies combine Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Energy Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix with a soft and delicious pumpkin filling that makes it hard to eat just one. Great as a sweet treat to keep around the house throughout the fall season or as an addition to the snack spread at your annual Halloween party, this pumpkin stuffed cookie recipe is sure to become a seasonal favorite.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 1-1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Energy Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large whole egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup cookie butter
- 1 heaped tablespoon coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make filling by adding pumpkin, cookie butter, and coconut flour to a small bowl. Stir well until smooth. Scoop into small balls (about 1-1/2 inch) and freeze until ready to use.
- Combine Kodiak Cakes mix, baking soda, and salt into a small bowl.
- Add butter and coconut sugar to a stand mixer or large bowl. Beat on high until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract and egg. Beat well. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in 3 small batches, mixing in between each addition.
- Remove filling from freezer and begin forming cookies. Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the dough and flatten slightly in the palm of your hands. Place the frozen filling on top. Bring the edges of the dough around the filling and pinch the edges together to seal, adding more dough.
- Bake until the cookies are golden on the bottom, 12 to 15 minutes.