Prep Time:15 mins
Cook Time:10 mins
- 280 Calories
- 9g Protein
- 14g Total Fat
- 34g Carbs
- View Full Info
Your cubs will be roarin’ over this one, folks. Switch up your morning breakfast or end your evening with the S’mores Pancake Stack featuring all the flavors you’d typically find chowing down on over a campfire. Smack on Kodiak’s Dark Chocolate Power Cakes mixed with Kodiak Honey Graham Bear Bites and topped with roasted mallows. When you go all out in the kitchen, go all in on your plate!
- 1 cup Kodiak Dark Chocolate Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup Kodiak Honey Bear Bites
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mini Marshmallows, for topping
- Mini Chocolate chips, for topping
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Blend Kodiak Bear Bites in a food processor.
- Combine dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients into a separate bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Combine the wet and dry mixtures together and whisk until smooth.
- Grease a skillet with oil or butter and pre-heat over stovetop.
- Cook 1/4 cup of batter at a time until you have a stack of dark chocolate flapjacks.
- Stack your flapjacks and top with toasted marshmallows, mini chocolate chips, whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Enjoy!