- 350 Calories
- 15g Protein
- 52g Carbs
- View Full Info
We're bringing the nostalgia of summer campfire s'mores to the breakfast table with this S'more Parfait recipe. Crushed up Honey Bear Bites layered with Greek yogurt, mini marshmallows, and mini chocolate chips will have you reminiscing the last time you sat around the campfire toasting marshmallows and laughing with your friends. Top your parfait with a layer of mini marshmallows and toast them with a torch for the full effect!
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Honey Bear Bites
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup*
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Pulse the Bear Bites in a food processor or blender until it reaches a fine crumb.
- Mix the yogurt and chocolate syrup together.
- Layer the graham cracker crumbs at the bottom of a glass and alternate with layers of yogurt, mini marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
- Top with mini marshmallows and toast with a torch (optional).