S'mores Baked Oatmeal
- 230 Calories
- 9g Protein
- 10g Total Fat
- 28g Carbs
- View Full Info
Looking for a delicious, quick morning meal or after school snack to feed your craving cubs? Look no further than this s’more baked oatmeal recipe. Simply follow the instructions and serve as an oatmeal bar or in a bowl with milk. And with the hearty whole grain oatmeal and kid-approved flavor favorites, you can feel good about feeding this scrumptious dish to your cubs while satisfying their mighty appetites. Enjoy!
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1 box (8 packets) Kodiak Cubs S’mores Oatmeal
- 1 Egg
- 4 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 cup Milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup Chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8x8” baking pan.
- Empty the packets of oatmeal into a large bowl. Add the egg, butter, milk, and salt. Whisk together until combined.
- Let sit for 5 minutes so the oats can soak up liquid a bit.
- Stir the marshmallows in.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until firm and cooked through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Place the chocolate chips in a small bowl and microwave at 30 second intervals until melted.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the baked oatmeal.
- Cut into squares and eat as a bar or in a bowl with milk.