Waffle Breakfast Sandwich
- 350 Calories
- 17g Protein
- 19g Carbs
- View Full Info
Can't decide between bacon and eggs or waffles and maple syrup for breakfast? You don't have to with this Waffle Breakfast Sandwich recipe. You can mix and match your fillings with your favorite veggies and protein however you like. Sandwich them between two Homestyle Power Waffles, and you've got yourself a waffle breakfast sandwich ready in minutes.
- 1 tablespoon unrefined oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 Kodiak CakesHomestyleWaffles
- 2 slices deli turkey or ham
- 2Â slices tomato
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup spinach
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Place cracked eggs into the heated pan. Reduce heat to low and cook slowly until the whites are set and yolks thicken.
- While the eggs are cooking, toast the waffles on the lowest settling until crispy and hot.
- Stack the cooked eggs, deli meat, tomato, cheese, avocado, and spinach between the two waffles.