Wild Blueberry Lemon Waffles
- 301 Calories
- 12g Protein
- 10g Total Fat
- 39g Carbs
This Wild Blueberry Lemon Waffle recipe is a refreshing way to add some zest to your breakfast. Simply combine Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes, lemon juice, and fresh blueberries to add the flavor of fresh fruit to these lemon blueberry waffles.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 1-1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1-1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/2 cup wild blueberries
- Combine all ingredients except for blueberries in a stand mixer or large bowl. Mix well until smooth. Let sit 5 minutes. Stir in blueberries.
- Preheat waffle maker and coat with butter or non stick spray.
- Pour batter onto waffle maker and cook on each side until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with extra blueberries and/or maple syrup if desired.