- 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes All-Purpose Baking Mix
- ¾ cup butter, cold
- 6 tbsp ice water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups pecans
- Place Kodiak Cakes mix in a large bowl.
- Cut the cold butter into cubes. Work into the mix by hand until the butter is pea-sized.
- Add ice water and mix by hand until a dough is formed.
- Form into a flat disc, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Make the filling by melted butter and brown sugar together until smooth.
- Whisk in maple syrup, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll the chilled dough into a thin circle and place in a pie pan.
- Measure pecans into the cust and pour the filling over the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Serve with ice cream and caramel sauce.
Recipe Makes approx. 10 Servings
Serving Size = 1 slice