- 390 Calories
- 9g Protein
- 34g Carbs
Just the smell of this Brownie Trifle will make you want to skip straight to dessert. This showstopper dish may be a sweet treat but is still packed with wholesome nutrition from using Kodiak Cakes brownie mix. With a prep time of 20 minutes this recipe is not only easy to make but is perfect for potlucks, parties, and get togethers with friends and family.
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs or chopped chocolate for topping
- 1/4 cup chocolate eggs for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine brownie ingredients in a mixing bowl and hand stir until blended.
- Pour into a 9" x 9" greased pan and bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out slightly moist. Let cool before cutting into small squares.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream sugar, and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
- Place 1/4 cup of cream at the bottom of each trifle dish. Line the outside of the dish with sliced strawberries. Top the cream with brownie squares. Then, cover the brownies with remaining whipped cream.
- Garnish with cacao nibs and chocolate eggs.