- 390 Calories
- 9g Protein
- 34g Carbs
- View Full Info
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs or chopped chocolate for topping
- 1/4 cup chocolate eggs for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine brownie ingredients in a mixing bowl and hand stir until blended.
- Pour into a 9" x 9" greased pan and bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out slightly moist. Let cool before cutting into small squares.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream sugar, and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
- Place 1/4 cup of cream at the bottom of each trifle dish. Line the outside of the dish with sliced strawberries. Top the cream with brownie squares. Then, cover the brownies with remaining whipped cream.
- Garnish with cacao nibs and chocolate eggs.