Campfire S'mores Skillet Brownies
- 550 Calories
- 18g Protein
- 27g Total Fat
- 65g Carbs
- View Full Info
An oozing chocolate brownie covered in crunchy graham bear bites and sweet, roasted marshmallows — you're right in thinking this S’more Skillet Brownie sounds out of this world, and you can even make it in the great outdoors. Gather your ingredients, some fire wood, and head out to the woods to whip up this delicious chocolate treat.
Recipe provided by Moments of Wild
- 1 box Kodiak Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Bear Bites
- 6 large marshmallows
- 8 squares of milk chocolate
- Build a campfire and place a grill over top of the flame. Place a 9x9 cast iron skillet on the grill to let it get hot.
- Meanwhile, prepare brownie mix according to package instructions. Tear apart marshmallows into bite- sized pieces, and crumble bear bites into brownie mix. Stir to evenly combine.
- Pour into a skillet. Top with a few more bear bites, marshmallow chunks, and mild chocolate squares. Cover the skillet with tin foil. Cook over campfire for 20 minutes until edges are set. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes. The center of the brownie will continue to cook as it sits.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy directly from the pan.