Chinese Scallion Pancakes
- 160 Calories
- 7g Protein
- 17g Carbs
- View Full Info
Simple, yet oh-so-savory, weâre bringing the taste of Asia to your table with this recipe for Chinese Scallion Pancakes. Paired with Ginger Dipping Sauce, you can count on a fresh, authentic taste with every bite. This dish takes less than 10 minutes to make for those days when you need a nourishing snack fast!
- 2 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 4 green onions
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- Make the dipping sauce by whisking together all ingredients. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and knead into a dough.
- Divide into four equal rounds.
- Lightly flour a surface with Buttermilk Power Cakes mix and use a rolling pin to roll the dough into a thin circle.
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place the rolled dough in the skillet and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes or until golden.
- Repeat for each pancake.
- Enjoy with dipping sauce!