Grilled Cheese Waffle Sandwich
Prep Time:5 mins
Cook Time:10 mins
As the Chinese proverb goes, “all good things come in pairs”. Well, we gotta say, this holds up when it comes to the Waffle Iron Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Sweet and savory, smooth and crispy, nutrients and indulgent ingredients all complete this lip-smacking recipe.
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 strips cooked bacon
- 2 slices tomato
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- Stir Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes and water until combined.
- Pour batter onto a heated and greased waffle iron and cook according to your waffle iron's instructions.
- Open the waffle iron and place cheddar cheese, cooked bacon, tomato, and spinach over half of the waffle.
- Fold the waffle over the toppings and spread butter on top.
- Close the iron and press the waffle until the cheese is fully melted.
- Slice in half and enjoy warm!