Heart Shaped Brownies
- 285 Calories
- 10g Protein
- 31g Carbs
You will need:
- One 3-1/2 inch heart cookie cutter
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- caramel sauce for topping
- mini chocolate chips for topping
- Make brownies according to package, but pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely. Use a cookie cutter to cut brownies into heart shapes. Carefully remove from pan and set on parchment paper.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, if desired.