Heart Shaped Brownies
- 285 Calories
- 10g Protein
- 31g Carbs
This Heart Shaped Brownies recipe is a must for chocolate lovers this Valentine's Day. Made using Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Fudge Brownies, they're rich, fudgy, and healthier than most other brownie recipes. Each batch takes only 45 minutes to make from start to finish and will satisfy all of your cocoa cravings. Top this delicious dessert off with a drizzle of caramel and some mini chocolate chips to really satisfy even the sweetest tooth.
You will need:
- One 3-1/2 inch heart cookie cutter
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- caramel sauce for topping
- mini chocolate chips for topping
- Make brownies according to package, but pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely. Use a cookie cutter to cut brownies into heart shapes. Carefully remove from pan and set on parchment paper.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, if desired.