Kodiak "Secret" Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time:15 mins
Cook Time:11 mins
- 130 Calories
- 2g Protein
- 6g Total Fat
- 17g Carbs
- View Full Info
Are you ready for our top secret Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe? Casual cookie lovers need not apply, this is strictly for devoted dessert fans. You're in? Good. Because once you try a batch of these ooey, gooey, jam-packed with chocolate chips and whole grains cookies — you'll never go back to take and bake cookie dough again. Preheat the oven, grab a glass of milk, and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cup Kodiak Buttermilk & Honey Frontier Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use an electric mixer to cream the butter and brown sugar together until smooth.
- Mix in egg and vanilla until fully combined.
- Add Kodiak mix and oats. Beat until combined into a dough.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 2-3 tablespoon-sized rounds onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden around the edges.