Leftover Turkey Sliders
- 390 Calories
- 25g Protein
- 16g Total Fat
- 40g Carbs
Leftovers are a big deal — especially after Thanksgiving when you can make a delicious turkey slider in mere minutes. Serving up your next wholesome meal is as easy as reaching back into the fridge for that leftover turkey and layering it with your favorite fillings inside our Crescent Dinner Rolls. Top it with the melted butter spread (you don't wanna skip this part) and turn up the holiday tunes while you wait for this delicious recipe to warm in the oven!
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 10 Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 5 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 1-1⁄2 cups turkey breast, shredded
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and butter an 8 x 8“ baking pan.
- Slice the rolls in half, sandwich style. Place the bottom halves of the rolls into prepared pan, fitting together against each other so that the rolls are touching.
- Spread the cranberry sauce over the rolls.
- Layer the shredded turkey evenly over the rolls.
- Lay the slices of Swiss cheese over the top of the turkey so that the pan is evenly covered.
- Lay the tops of the rolls on top of the Swiss cheese.
- Place the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, poppy seeds, and onion in a small bowl and stir together. Spread evenly over the top of the rolls.
- Cover with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and serve.