Summer Berry Pancake Muffins
- 80 Calories
- 6g Protein
- 11g Carbs
This Summer Berry Pancakes Muffins recipe calls for only four simple ingredients: a box of Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes, an egg, water, and a handful of your favorite summer berries. Each batch serves 24 and is ready to eat in just 15 minutes, which makes them a perfect make-ahead breakfast or snack option. Serve with a side of maple syrup for dipping.
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a mini muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, combine Kodiak Cakes mix, egg, and water. Stir in berries.
- Pour the batter into muffins cups.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Serve with maple syrup.