Summer Fruit Bruschetta
- 130 Calories
- 5g Protein
- 13g Carbs
We're bringing some Italian spirit to the breakfast table with this Summer Fruit Bruschetta recipe. Our signature Buttermilk & Vanilla Power Waffles serve as a wholesome base under a layer of cream cheese and fresh fruit. Looking for the real deal? Try serving with fresh tomatoes and basil in place of fruit for a savory start to dinner, too!
- 3 Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk and Vanilla Frozen Waffles
- 4Â tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 peaches or plums, sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Use an electric mixer to whip the cream cheese. Add Greek yogurt and mix until smooth.
- Toast waffles on the lowest setting.
- Cut each waffle in half.
- Top with cream cheese mixture and sliced peaches or plums. Drizzle with honey.