Here’s what you’ll need:
- Empty Kodiak Cakes Box
- Pencil Box Template (created by AboutAMom.com)
- Clear Tape
- Self-Adhesive Velcro Hook and Loop Fastener
Making your pencil box:
- Open a Kodiak Cakes box at the seams and flatten it out.
- Cut out the pencil case template, trace around the edges on top of the flattened box and cut the shape out of the Kodiak Cakes box.
- Mark the score lines on the Kodiak Cakes box with a pencil where they are indicated on the template.
- Fold up the pencil box at the score lines and tuck the bottom tab inside the bottom of the case. Use a small piece of clear tape to secure the tab in place. Then place tape along the long side of the box.
- Attach one side of the self-adhesive Velcro hook and loop faster to the inside of the top flap where the box opens. fold the flap down to help guide you where to put the other side of the hook and loop fastener on the front of the box.
- Fill your new pencil box with your new pencils!