CHOCOLATE VANILLA MARBLE BUNDT CAKE
- 270 Calories
- 7g Protein
- 16g Total Fat
- 28g Carbs
- View Full Info
Send your tastebuds on a swirl of flavor with this chocolate vanilla marble bundt cake. Each bite is balanced with the notes of rich chocolate, fragrant vanilla, and hearty whole grains and protein from the buttermilk flapjack and waffle mix. Now you can have the best of both worlds with nutrition and deliciousness.
Recipe provided by Bella Karragiannidis
- 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk or water
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Generously butter a 6-cup bundt cake mold & dust with flour. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs until fully combined.
- Add the oil and sugar and whisk until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is fully emulsified. Stir in the water or milk and vanilla extract.
- Fold the Kodiak mix into the wet ingredients until just combined, being careful not to over mix. Portion out 1/3 of the batter into a small bowl. Fold in cocoa powder & 2 tablespoons sugar to the 1/3 portion of batter.
- Alternate between adding the vanilla batter and chocolate batter in your prepared bundt mold.
- Bake until the cake is golden and a tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Remove bundt cake from the oven and allow to cool in the mold for 10 minutes before topping with a plate and inverting to release the cake from the mold. Transfer to a baking rack and let cool completely.
- Once the cake is cool, melt chocolate chips in the microwave in short bursts or over a double boiler.
- Add oil and stir until well combined. Set bundt cake on a serving platter & pour melted chocolate over the cake to coat the exterior.
- Leave chocolate to set at room temperature or expedite the setting by placing in the refrigerator.
- Once chocolate is set, slice, serve & enjoy.