Cranberry Orange Biscotti
- 160 Calories
- 5g Protein
- 6g Total Fat
- 22g Carbs
- View Full Info
Although traditionally paired with Vin Santo, this flavor amped Cranberry Orange Biscotti stands out as a solo indulgence. The remix recipe features our Kodiak Power Flour, so even though you’re devouring a crunchy cookie, you’re getting the benefits of added protein. A better-for-you biscotti? It’s almost too good to be true. Almost.
2 cups Kodiak Power Flour
1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons orange zest
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup dried cranberries
2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the Kodiak Power Flour, baking powder, and salt until combined.
- Use an electric mixer to cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time. Then, mix in orange zest and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Fold in dried cranberries.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, divide the dough and form into two 3/4” thick logs.
- Sprinkle the top of each log with turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Slice the logs at an angle about 3/4” thick and place cut side up on the baking sheet.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until dry. The center will remain slightly soft and will dry as the biscotti cools.
- Store biscotti in a sealed container for up to 14 days.