Holiday Pancake Sushi
- 200 Calories
- 11g Protein
- 4.5g Total Fat
- 30g Carbs
- View Full Info
Experts say you eat with your eyes first, so don’t be surprised when you catch yourself gaping at this Holiday Pancake Sushi. It’s simple to assemble and the kids love it! Simply whip up some Kodiak Buttermilk & Honey Frontier Cakes and roll them with Nutella, marshmallow fluff, and your favorite assortment of holiday candies like sprinkles, M&M’s ®, candy canes... need we say more?
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1 cup Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup water
- Marshmallow fluff
- Assorted holiday candies
*Note: nutrition facts reflect about 2 tablespoons of each add-in per serving. But if you'd like to get the exact measurements for the ingredients you choose for your holiday pancake sushi, we recommend using online tools like MyFitnessPal!
- Place the power cakes mix in a mixing bowl and whisk and 1 cup of water until a smooth batter forms.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and grease.
- Pour about a third of the batter into the skillet and use a rubber spatula or spoon to spread
- the batter into a rectangle shape that is about 4inches wide and 5 inches long.
- Let cool until the top of the batter has bubbled and is no longer shiny. Flip the pancake and cook on the other side.
- When both sides of the pancake are golden brown, remove from the pan and let it cool completely. Repeat with the remaining batter for a total of three large, rectangular pancakes
- Spread a layer of Nutella evenly over a cooled pancake. Spread a layer of marshmallow fluff over the top of the Nutella. Sprinkle a layer of candy across the marshmallow fluff.
- Roll the pancake up starting, from the long end of the pancake, laying the roll seam down on a cutting board. Slice into 1” thick rounds. Repeat with remaining pancakes.
- Enjoy with chopsticks!