Apple Brown Sugar Power Waffles
- 380 Calories
- 8g Protein
- 20g Total Fat
- 44g Carbs
Close your eyes and imagine your kitchen filling with the fresh scent of apples, sweet brown sugar, and hot buttermilk waffles straight out of the toaster. Okay, you can open them now because we’re dishing you just that. Our Apple Brown Sugar Waffles recipe makes a drool-worthy breakfast packed with protein and 100% whole grains all topped off with sweet fruit and sugary goodness. It’s the perfect meal for moments you’re craving a crisp fall day — we’re just here to remind you how glorious those months are.
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 4 sets Kodiak Cinnamon Cubs Adventure Waffles
- 1 large apple
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Peel and core the Apple. Cut into half-inch cubes.
- Melt the butter to a heated skillet. Add cubed apples and sauté for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Add the brown sugar to the skillet with the apples and stir in until dissolved. Simmer for two minutes, until thickened.
- Add water and simmer for another 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat.
- Toast the waffle sets and break them apart for four mini waffles. Stack the mini waffles (4 waffles to a stack) and serve each stack topped with the brown sugar apple mixture. Enjoy!