Chocolate Chip Ghost Pancakes
- 400 Calories
- 16g Protein
- 44g Carbs
- View Full Info
We crafted these Chocolate Chip Ghost Pancakes to scare off any empty stomachs. This halloween, ditch sugary candy bars for something a little more satisfying, filling, and balanced with this spooky spin on Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Chip Flapjack & Waffle Mix. A sweet treat for your cubs, top with a little whip cream ghost or ghoul to give your pancakes a more frightful feel.
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Chip Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup whipped cream
- Place chocolate chips in a medium heat-safe bowl.
- Heat the heavy whipping cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until bubbles start to form.
- Remove the cream from the heat and pour over the chocolate chips.
- Let stand for 1 minute, then stir until chocolate is fully melted; set aside.
- Stir Kodiak Cakes mix and water together until combined.
- Pour Â¼ cup of batter onto a heated and greased griddle. Cook on medium-high heat or 375 degrees F until bubbles form on top.
- Flip and continue to cook until golden.
- Place a stack of flapjacks on a plate and top with chocolate sauce.
- Place whipped cream in a piping bag fit with a round tip and pipe a ghost on top of the chocolate covered flapjacks.
- Use a toothpick dipped in leftover chocolate to make eyes and a mouth on the ghost.