Tres Leches Cake
- 360 Calories
- 8g Protein
- 35g Carbs
- View Full Info
Tres Leches Cake may sound difficult to make, but using Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes this recipe has never been easier. This moist, sweet, and decadent treat is sure to become your go-to dessert for birthdays, potlucks, or special occasions.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2-1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Mix in milk and vanilla.
- Add Kodiak Cakes mix and stir until combined.
- Pour into a greased and parchment lined 9x9â pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool completed.
- Then, use a fork to poke holes in the cake.
- Combined the condensed milk, evaporated milk, and whole milk together.
- Slowly pour the mixture over the cake.
- Use an electric mixer to whip the heavy whipping cream and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Spread the whipped cream over the top of the cake and serve.