- 220 Calories
- 8g Protein
- 28g Carbs
- View Full Info
- 4 Kodiak Cakes Frozen Waffles
- 5 chocolate chips
- 12 mini chocolate chips
- 2 blueberries
- 1 strawberry, sliced
- 2 banana slices
- 1 Kodiak Cakes Frozen Waffle
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- Â¼ cup blueberries
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- Use a 1â round cookie cutter to cut 3 circles out of the waffles.
- Use a 1.5â round cookie cutter to cut 4 circles out of the waffles.
- Place two full-sized waffles next to each other to make the body of the bear.
- Arrange the three 1â round waffles to make the ears and snout of the bear, a chocolate chip to create the nose, and strawberry slices for the ears.
- Use 2 banana slices and 2 blueberries to make the eyes.
- Use the four 1.5â cut-outs to form the bear feet.
- Place chocolate chips on feet to make the paw details.
- Use a 1â round cookie cutter to cut out 3 waffle circles.
- Use a mixture of banana slices, strawberry triangles, and blueberries to create flower petals around the waffle circles.
- Use blueberries or chocolate chips to decorate the center of the flowers.