- 190 Calories
- 6g Protein
- 21g Carbs
- View Full Info
Looking for a decadent chocolate dessert but want to keep things on the healthy side? These Avocado Brownies will do the trick. All you have to do is make Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix as directed on the box with one exception: substitute 1/2 cup mashed avocado for butter. It's that easy! You'll have a tasty dessert in less than 30 minutes packed with 100% whole grains, protein, and healthy fat.
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Fudge Brownies
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ripe avocado, mashed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl and stir until blended.
- Pour into a 9" x 9" greased pan. Bake for 16-18 minutes.