Prep Time:15 mins
- 360 Calories
- 18g Protein
- 23g Total Fat
- 20g Carbs
- View Full Info
Charcuterie board? Say it with us — SHAR COO TER EE. Yup, we are right there with you, tough to pronounce but easy to make when you have this Kodiak guide to building the best board in town. Meats, cheeses, crackers, Crunchy Bars, plus fruit and nuts for days, all you need to do is tap into your inner artist to arrange it.
- 1/4 cup Kodiak Cakes Almond Butter Syrup
- 1/4 cup jam or jelly
- 3-4 varieties cured or smoked meats (salami, sausage, prosciutto, ham, etc.)
- 2-3 varieties semi-hard cheeses (cheddar, Monterey, gouda, etc.)
- 2-3 varieties soft cheeses (Brie, feta, ricotta, etc.)
- 3-4 packages Kodiak Cakes Oat & Honey Crunchy Bars
- 1 cup fresh fruit (blackberries, grapes, apples, etc.)
- 1/4 cup dried fruit (apricots, cranberries, etc.)
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1/4 cup almonds and/or Pistachios
- Fresh herbs for garnish (mint, thyme, etc.)
- Place Kodiak Cakes Almond Butter Syrup and jam into small bowls on the board.
- Add meats and cheeses.
- Add Kodiak Cakes Oat & Honey Crunchy Bars onto the board.
- Fill gaps in the board with fresh and dried fruit, olives, and nuts.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.