Cheddar Crackers with Garlic Herb Dip
- 160 Calories
- 6g Protein
- 11g Carbs
- View Full Info
Crackers are an easy snack to grab off a grocery store shelf, but have you ever tried to make your own? Our recipe for Cheddar Crackers with Garlic Herb Dip is the perfect place to start. Each cracker is easy to make and packed with 100% whole grains from Kodiak Cakes Whole Wheat, Oat & Honey Flapjack & Waffle Mix. These crackers can be enjoyed on their own or dipped in Garlic Herb Dip; either way, you can count on great taste and nutrition to help keep your energy high throughout the day.
- 1-1/4 Cup Kodiak Cakes Whole Wheat, Oat & Honey Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoon butter, cold
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 â 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried Italian herbs
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine Kodiak Cakes mix and cheddar cheese in a large bowl.
- Dice the butter into cubes and work it into the mixture by hand.
- Add milk and mix until combined.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface and cut into 1" squares.
- Transfer to a baking pan, brush lightly with water and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, use an electric mixer to cream the cream cheese and milk together until light and fluffy.
- Add the herbs, chives, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Serve on the side of the baked crackers.