Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Dip
- 170 Calories
- 3g Protein
- 14g Total Fat
- 11g Carbs
- View Full Info
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Kodiak Cakes Oats & Honey Crunchy Bars for dipping
- Kodiak Cakes Honey Bear Bites for dipping
Get this product
- Use an electric mixer or high-powered blender to mix cream cheese, peanut butter, heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave at 50% power or in a double boiler over the stove.
- Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture. Fold in until the color is even.
- Transfer the dip to a serving dish.
- Optional: Pipe football laces over the
- Serve with Kodiak Cakes Oats & Honey Crunchy Bars and Honey Bear Bites. Option to pipe on football laces, this one was store bought.